Overlooking the historic River, Winner Chicken is a premier
Overlooking the historic River, Winner Chicken is a premier upscale Dining where luxurious elegance and contemporary style go hand in hand.
- Reporting to the Sous Chef, the incumbent will be responsible to: -Assist in cooking and food preparation;
- Adhere to hygiene and safety guidelines;
- Clean and maintain all kitchen equipments:
- Ensure quality of food;
- Ensure food served at the right temperature / acceptable standards;
- Regulate temperature of ovens, grills and other cooking equipments;
- Plan menu and estimate food requirement;
- Ensure equipment are well taken care of and to use for the appropriate function;
- Be familiar with the menu and know the ingredients, methods of cooking and the time required to prepare each item on the menu;
- Any other duties assigned by superiors;
- The incumbent is expected to possess at least secondary school education / Diploma or its equivalent with at least one (1-2) years of proven track record and work experience in the similar capacity.
- He / She should be a pleasant, friendly, have good personal hygiene and well groomed in appearance.
- He / She should also be a team player, service oriented and must be able to work 5 day work week with rotating shifts.
Suitably qualified applicants are invited to email your updated resume, current and expected salaries and contact details to: